Sea freight for Canada
* Need to ship bulky loads to or from Canada?
* Looking for a competitive sea freight Canada-Europe-worldwide service?
* Interested in LCL part container load to Canada?
Sea freight services: Canada
Sea freight services: Canada
Freight forwarding service – Canada
Bluestone International provides a complete range of sea freight services for Canada:
– door-to-port for sea freight services
– door-to-door services to and from Canada
– full container loads to Canada
– part load (LCL) to Canada
We can schedule shipping times and prices suited to your requirements and to your budget. We also offer air freight delivery from Canada.
Canada sea freight specialistsBluestone International has years of experience in sea freight delivery to and from Canada. As well as regularly shipping to the major world ports and Canada, we can arrange road haulage for onward delivery in Canada. We have built a strong reputation for sea freight to serve Canada’s key industries including high technology equipment, aerospace, automotive parts, machinery, food and clothing.
Specialist sea freight services
Bluestone offers a complete range of sea freight services from Canada, including:
Worldwide door-to-door freight forwarding
Competitive LCL (Less than Container Load) service
FCL (Full Container Load) shipments
Import and export consolidation services
Long-term cargo contracts
Single shipments for business and personal customers
Specialist sea freight services for Canada
Bluestone provides competitive door-to-port and door-to-door sea freight services tailored to the needs of UK business. For non-time-sensitive and bulk deliveries to Canada, we offer a superb sea freight service to its major ports. You can look to us for excellent sea freight services to Canada for your:
– Worldwide door-to-door freight forwarding
– Competitive LCL (Less than Container Load) service – FCL (Full Container Load) shipments
– Import and export consolidation services
– Long-term cargo contracts
– We can provide a range of specialist equipment, including reefer, open tops and flat-rack equipment and advise on packing to keep your goods secure for its sea freight voyage to Canada.
Why ship to Canada?Canada is a trading nation. One of the ten largest economies in the world, Canada is part of the G8 group of leading industrialised countries. Its main trading partner is the USA and it is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Natural resources industries such as forestry, fishing, agriculture, mining and energy play an important part in its economy. Canada’s key shipping ports include Port Metro Vancouver, the largest export port in North America, Port Saint John in New Brunswick, Eastern Canada’s largest port, the Port of Montreal on the Saint Laurence River seaway, and the busy deepwater Port of Halifax.
Regular departures to Canada
* Shipping from UK and European ports to Canada
* Sea freight services between Canada’s major ports and the UK and Europe
* Our service includes both part container loads (LCL) and full container loads.
* Groupage, part container, less than container – let us advise on the best method of shipping your goods.
* Scheduling your sea freight to Canada. We can work with you to schedule the best and most cost-effective sea freight services to Canada.