Sea freight from China
* Need to ship bulky loads from China?
* Looking for a competitive sea freight
* Interested in LCL part container load from China?
WEEKLY SEA FREIGHT FROM CHINA
Sea freight services: China
We specialise in international sea freight services from China. We collect from China and can ensure competitive sea freight services to the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Freight forwarding service – China
Bluestone International provides a complete range of sea freight services for China:
– door-to-port for sea freight services
– door-to-door services from China
– full container loads from China
– part load (LCL) from China
We can schedule shipping times and prices suited to your requirements and to your budget. We also offer air freight delivery from China.
China sea freight specialists
Bluestone International has years of experience in sea freight delivery from China. As well as regularly collecting from China’s major ports such as Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Guangzhou, and many more, we can arrange road haulage for onward delivery from China.
We have built a strong reputation for sea freight to serve China’s key industries including automotive, chemicals and consumer goods.
Specialist sea freight services
Bluestone offers a complete range of sea freight services form China, including:
Worldwide door-to-door freight forwarding
Competitive LCL (Less than Container Load) service
FCL (Full Container Load) shipments
Import and export consolidation services
Long-term cargo contracts
Single shipments for business and personal customers
Specialist freight forwarding service to China
Bluestone provides competitive door-to-port and door-to-door sea freight services tailored to the needs of UK business.
For non-time-sensitive and bulk deliveries from China, we offer a superb sea freight service from the major Chinese ports. You can look to us for excellent sea freight services from China for your:
– Bulk loads from China. We are experienced in handling full container loads, from engineering components to toys.
– Part loads sea freight from China. You don’t need to commit to a full container load. LCLs (less than container loads) are surprisingly cost-effective.
– Let us advise on the best method of shipping.
– Our export services deliver to more than 60 ports in five continents – including China.
– Flexible and comprehensive sea freight service from China. We can provide the right service for your needs.
– We can provide a range of specialist equipment, including reefer, open tops and flat-rack equipment and advise on packing to keep your goods secure for its sea freight voyage from China.
Why ship from China?
China is the world’s second-largest economy. It is also the world’s largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods. As the world’s most populous country, with 1.428 billion people, it is also the world’s third-largest country and has been its fastest-growing economy for some years. Countries and businesses all over the world do business with China. Trade and the movement of goods from China is constant. Much of this is by sea freight with the country’s eight key ports: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Dalian and Xiamen.
Regular departures from China
* Shipping from UK and European ports to China
* Sea freight services between the UK, Europe and China’s major ports
* Our service includes both part container loads (LCL) and full container loads.
* Groupage, part container, less than container – let us advise on the best method of shipping your goods.
* Scheduling your sea freight from China. We can work with you to schedule the best and most cost-effective sea freight services from China.