Sea freight from Indonesia
* Need to ship bulky loads from Indonesia?
* Looking for a competitive sea freight Indonesia-Europe-worldwide service?
* Interested in LCL part container load from Indonesia?
WEEKLY SEA FREIGHT FROM INDONESIA
Sea freight services: Indonesia
We specialise in international sea freight services from Indonesia. We collect from Indonesia and can ensure competitive sea freight services to the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Freight forwarding service – Indonesia
Bluestone International provides a complete range of sea freight services for Indonesia:
– door-to-port for sea freight services
– door-to-door services from Indonesia
– full container loads from Indonesia
– part load (LCL) from Indonesia
We can schedule shipping times and prices suited to your requirements and to your budget. We also offer air freight delivery from Indonesia.
Indonesia sea freight specialists
Bluestone International has years of experience in sea freight delivery from Indonesia. As well as regularly collecting from Indonesia’s major ports such as Surabaya, Jakarta, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Batu Ampar, Belawan and many more, we can arrange road haulage for onward delivery from Indonesia.
We have built a strong reputation for sea freight to serve Indonesia’s key industries including textiles, apparel, footwear, chemicals, plywood and food.
Specialist sea freight services
Bluestone offers a complete range of sea freight services from Indonesia, including:
Worldwide door-to-door freight forwarding
Competitive LCL (Less than Container Load) service
FCL (Full Container Load) shipments
Import and export consolidation services
Long-term cargo contracts
Single shipments for business and personal customers
Specialist freight forwarding service to Indonesia
Bluestone provides competitive door-to-port and door-to-door sea freight services tailored to the needs of UK business.
For non-time-sensitive and bulk deliveries from Indonesia, we offer a superb sea freight service from it as a major port. You can look to us for excellent sea freight services from Indonesia for your:
– Bulk loads from Indonesia. We are experienced in handling full container loads, from engineering components to toys.
– Part loads sea freight from Indonesia. You don’t need to commit to a full container load. LCLs (less than container loads) are surprisingly cost-effective.
– Let us advise on the best method of shipping.
– Our export services deliver to more than 60 ports in five continents – from Indonesia.
– Flexible and comprehensive sea freight service from Indonesia. We can provide the right service for your needs.
– We can provide the right service for your needs.
– We can provide a range of specialist equipment, including reefer, open tops and flat-rack equipment and advise on packing to keep your goods secure for its sea freight voyage from Indonesia.
Why ship from Indonesia?
Indonesia is the world’s fourth-largest country, being made up of 17,000 islands with over 1.9 million square miles of land. It is also the largest country in south east Asia, with a population of 273 million, and the world’s seventh-largest economy. As one of the world’s foremost newly-emerging market economies, in recent years Indonesia has been the fastest-growing, too. Its main industries include oil and gas and mining and it is the world’s eighteenth-largest automotive producer. As an island nation, it has numerous ports, including Surabaya and Jakarta, the main port cities on the island of Java; Balikpapan on the island of Borneo; Banjarmasin the river city; Batu Ampar opposite Singapore, and Belawan in Sumatra.
Regular departures from Indonesia
* Shipping from UK and European ports to Indonesia
* Sea freight services between the UK, Europe and Indonesia’s major ports
* Our service includes both part container loads (LCL) and full container loads.
* Groupage, part container, less than container – let us advise on the best method of shipping your goods.
* Scheduling your sea freight from Indonesia. We can work with you to schedule the best and most cost-effective sea freight services from Indonesia.